AN INDUSTRY LEADER SINCE 1948
INSTAR was founded on June 15, 1948 by Max Furst, whose well-earned reputation for excellence, innovation and service continues to define the company today. INSTAR has led the Ceramic and Glass Decorating Industry as a premier supplier years. Key to the company's success has been its ability to anticipate changes in the industry and respond with innovative new designs and services. For instance, in 1992, INSTAR established its Arts & Crafts/Small Business Division, providing smaller manufacturers with the flexibility and personal attention they need. In order to serve all its customers, large or small, as the single comprehensive resource for all Decorative Transfer needs, INSTAR maintains the largest range of Open Stock in North America.
The original INSTAR Company was located in New York City at 1133 Broadway. The company subsequently moved to its longtime location on 26th Street in Manhattan, adjacent to the Gift Mart at 225 Fifth Avenue. In 1992, INSTAR relocated to Edison, NJ, further expanding its operations in 1996 when it moved to their East Brunswick, NJ location. In April 2009 the company was purchased by Paula Tharpe, when the named was changed to Trinity Enterprises International, LLC and moved to Lake Placid, FL.
Trinity Enterprises International, LLC
208 N Main Ave
Lake Placid, FL 33852
Arts & Crafts / Small Business Div.
E Mail: email@example.com